We are the only authorized dealer and installer for the specialized Softwall Fabric Panel Installation System in Northern California providing customizable, sound-proof barriers between rooms and areas.
The Softwalls system provides sound-proof barriers for walls and ceilings and is the ideal material for conference rooms, offices, restaurants, theaters, auditoriums, and lobbies.
What is the SoftWalls System?
- Allows flexibility for adapting to varying field conditions.
- No field pre-measuring for fabrication required; saving six to eight weeks in delivery time.
- No damage of the panels during shipment.
- No costly hard facing required, as the fabric is not glued to the fiberglass.
- No scribing of panels in the field to achieve perfect alignment at the inside corners, outside corners and ceilings.
- The ability to use any approved absorptive, reflective, tackable or composite core required behind the fabric.
- Class A rated, Flame Spread <25: ASTM E84.
- Engineered for fabric removal and replacement in the event of soiling or damage.
- Competitively priced with pre-manufactured panels.
- Virtually unlimited freedom in panel design in two and three-dimensional planes and a variety of edge seam conditions.
- The use of a mid-wall extrusion, which allows for perfect mid-wall seams.
For more information on SoftWallsTM and how it is installed, please visit their website.